Food waste recycling
AD is the most environmentally friendly, low carbon way to treat food waste. It diverts waste from landfill and incineration, reduces carbon emissions, recycles valuable nutrients back to the soil and creates a low cost, constant form of renewable energy.
We work with local authorities, waste contractors, food processors, the hospitality and retail sector, and the agricultural industry. Read what our customers say about our service.
Our food waste recycling services, using the process of anaerobic digestion (AD), offer:
- Competitive pricing and reliability of service
- Guaranteed, transparent and efficient logistics
- Innovative waste handling solutions
- Ability to provide national support to multi-site customers, due to our large scale network of plants
- A direct and traceable route proving food waste to green energy; data reporting to support customers’ ethical and supply chain requirements
- Professional, responsible and sustainable approach; delivered through process, experience and expertise
Most of our facilities accept packaged and unpackaged food, meat products, solid, liquid or sludge, and expired or damaged produce.
We keep professionalism, transparency and competitiveness at the core of all our dealings with our supply chain. Tangible and auditable data to support green reporting is provided at standard, plus our team of dedicated Account Managers always go the extra mile to support clients' needs.
Please get in touch today to see how we can help your business:
T 020 7522 7526