Agriculture and farming
'Agri' anaerobic digestion (AD) plants convert inputs, such as break crops, slurry and other organic material, into biogas and biofertiliser.
'Food waste' (AD) plants also produce renewable energy and a nutrient-rich biofertiliser proven to increase yields and reduce fertiliser costs.
As such, AD plants offer a range of benefits to farmers, including:
- reduced waste disposal costs
- reduced need for petro-chemical derived fertilisers
- lower transportation costs
- a source of income
- biofertiliser availability at highly competitive rates
- a reduced carbon footprint and wider environmental benefits
- achieving supply chain waste requirements.
If you are looking to both generate and save money, we would like to talk to you.